my 2016 production reel! ^
i'd like to help you make great music...
It's a producer's job to help artists craft and realize their vision, and that's what I'd like to do for you. I absolutely love helping artists craft and expand their sound in terms of instrumentation and arrangement to get quality, radio-ready recordings. So whether you're looking for production, mixing, or mastering services, I'd like to help from right here in my home studio in Jersey City, NJ!
My studio is best equipped for singer/songwriters, vocalists, and other solo artists, with plenty of options for bands and ensembles. So if you're looking record a soft solo acoustic EP, a full-length rock album, some track overdubs, or anything in between, I've got your back!
- Production - Assist in planning the recording process, providing insight into arrangement and additional instrumentation to help you translate and deliver the your musical ideas into the recorded medium
- Recording - Use engineering techniques and quality equipment to help you record and capture your performances at their best sound
- Mixing - Use EQ, Compression, and effects to balance your recordings into cohesive tracks on professional audio software
- Mastering - Processing and finalizing your mixed tracks for consistent delivery to digital mediums (Spotify, itunes, Phyiscal CDs, etc)
- Pro Tools 12
- Logic X
- Mac MINI - OSX Yosemite
- Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface
- 2 JBL LSR305 Reference Monitors
- Korg K61P MIDI Controller
- Behringer XENYX Mix Console
- 2 Acoustic Guitars
- 2 Electric Guitars
- Electric Bass
- Open-Back Banjo
- Various Hand Percussion
- Blue Bluebird
- AKG 440
- AKG 441
- Fender Mustang Amp
- BOSS Distortion, Overdrive, Sustain/Compression
I want the value of my work to be about the quality and not how long it took to acheive, so , I'll charge PER PROJECT, not per hour. Specific pricing will depend on the needs of your project, but I'm very open to negotiating a price that will allow you to create great music with fewer obstacles.